- Traditional standardized testing for orthopaedic devices
- Testing conditions ranging from static to high-speed fatigue
- Specialized testing methods to investigate implant subsidence/micromotion under cyclic loading
- Unique techniques for determination of device performance signatures under clinical loading conditions using anatomic specimens
- Scanning electron microscopy by materials engineers for surface feature, debris characterization, and failure analysis
- Non-destructive elemental analysis and visualization
- 3D quantitative optical microscopy for material surface evaluations due to wear, fracture, and corrosion
Experts at S-E-A can help.
S-E-A is a Forensic Engineering Firm with corporate headquarters based in Columbus, OH. S-E-A is a true multi-disciplined failure analysis company with fire investigators, civil engineers, electrical engineers, and mechanical engineers. Basically, if it fails or breaks we figure out how and why.
With 12 offices and over 300 professionals, S-E-A is able to provide an immediate response to our clients' needs regardless of location. Contact S-E-A at 800-782-6851 or via the website under Contact Us or Submit an Assignment.