Hurricane Harvey caused extreme weather damage and destructive storms on the coastlines of Texas over the weekend, displacing residents and devastating communities as a result.
We are prepared to help.
S-E-A has a long history as an acknowledged leader in investigative engineering and forensic science related to catastrophes such as hurricanes, tornados and hailstorms. Our CAT team of engineers and investigators in our Houston office is ready to handle your damage assessments involving:
- Civil/Structural Failures and Evaluations
- Building Systems Damage Evaluations
- Drone Capabilities
- Foundation Failure Analyses
- Mold and Mildew Analyses
- Roof Damage Assessments
- Scope of Damage and Repairs/Replacements
- Water Intrusion/Hydrostatic Pressure Analyses
- Wind v. Rising Water Damage Determinations
Please contact us at 800.880.7324 for additional information, or submit an assignment on our website. You can also send us a message via email to [email protected] where requests are monitored 24/7.
Learn more about how we can help by reviewing our Storm Damage Analysis & Evaluation Brochure. Our thoughts are with those in Texas facing the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.