STRIDE (Small Test Robot for Individuals in Dangerous Environments) is a low-profile and overrunable robotic platform designed for carrying Vulnerable Road User (VRU) soft target manequins, such as pedestrians and bicyclists, for ADAS and intelligent vehicle evaluation or development. STRIDE is ideal for customers wishing to evaluate vehicle performance in scenarios including multiple mobile VRUs.
Key features include:
- Turning in place for realistic pedestrian motion
- RTK-GPS for accurate localization
- Supports pedestrian and bicyclist targets
- Subject vehicle triggering based on speed or position
- Over-runnable by passenger vehicles
- Top speed of 20 kph (12.4 mph)
- Open-source software using ROS, allowing customization and integration with other systems. Suitable for applications beyond automotive testing, including research and education
- GUI software available on computers and mobile devices to control the robot
- Simple and flexible test setup with Python scripting to instruct the robot
- Wireless E-stop allows test operator mobile control of robot, with minimal equipment overhead
- Hot-swappable battery
- Ability to hold on grades up to 30%
To schedule a demo and/or request more information, please contact [email protected].