Heavy Equipment Professionals
Society relies on heavy equipment to build the infrastructure that connects us, erects the structures we depend upon, and mines the resources that fuel our economy and heat our homes. Like anything else, things don’t always go as planned and incidents do occur. In those instances, the questions become, what happened and why?
At S-E-A, we have been investigating heavy equipment cases since 1970. Our multi-disciplined expertise coupled with advances in technology has made our team, facilities, and methodologies an integral resource for clients across the globe.
Tracked vehicles, cranes, manlifts, forklifts, loaders, and a host of other types of heavy equipment are regularly at the center of our investigations. A unique blend of equipment-related capabilities enable S-E-A to tackle the most complex loss scenarios.
- Accident reconstruction
- Investigation of roll over protection systems and occupant restraints, hydraulics, vehicle systems and components, steering and suspension
- Injury reconstruction
- Computer modeling and simulation
- Custom testing protocols
- Weld analysis
- Fracture causation
- Material identification
- Material degradation causal analysis
- Identification of origin, cause, and ignition sources
- Causal effects of electrical, mechanical, or fuel-supplied systems
- Conspicuity and sightlines
- Digital vehicle and site preservation
- 3D modeling
- Demonstrative visualizations
Learn more about our Heavy Equipment Services.
S-E-A is a Forensic Engineering Firm with corporate headquarters based in Columbus, OH. S-E-A is a true multi-disciplined failure analysis company with fire investigators, civil engineers, electrical engineers, and mechanical engineers. Basically, if it fails or breaks we figure out how and why.
With 16 offices and locations and over 300 professionals, S-E-A is able to provide an immediate response to our clients' needs regardless of location. Contact S-E-A at 800-782-6851 or via the website under Contact Us or Submit an Assignment.